Pumice Stone for Foot Callus
Pumice stone is an all-natural product for exfoliating and removing calluses and dead skin. It's most commonly used for removing calluses on feet, but many people swear by pumice as a great general exfoliant that leaves their skin soft, fresh, and tingling.
Its use dates back at least to the Ancient Greeks, who used it not only as an exfoliant, but also to remove body hair.
Pumice should be used on wet skin, preferably soaked for some time in warm water. After thoroughly wetting the stone in soapy water, rub it over an area where you want to remove callus and dead skin.
For general exfoliating, rub the stone over your body with lighter pressure. Rinse and pat your skin dry, and then apply a body lotion or oil.
Note: Pumicing should not hurt.
If it does, you're using it with too much pressure or using it too long in the same spot.
- NATURAL EARTH-FORMED VOLCANIC LAVA PUMICE STONES – Free yourself from the harmful toxins of synthetic pumice stones and treat your feet to the safe, naturally occurring lava stones and keep you feet feeling smooth!
- MUST-HAVE STONE FOR PERFECT PEDICURES – Renew your feet with the exfoliating power of this natural pumice stone that helps remove stains, corns and calluses to give your feet a healthy glow!
- HEALTHY FEET ARE HAPPY FEET – Enjoy a spa-like experience from the comfort of your home. Remove your calluses, corns and dead skin from your feet and bring back the smooth confidence of your feet! Enjoy the silky soft feel of your heels after each use.
- YOUR STONE IS UNIQUE FROM OTHERS – Every stone has a different size, shape and color. Why? These are truly naturally occurring stones that we have hand-picked from the earth to ensure that these stones are not changed by synthetic ingredients.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN MAKES IT EASY TO HANDLE AND USE – Your pumice stone fits easily in your hand, ensuring your exfoliating routine is made as easy as possible.
Caring for a Pumice Stone:
- Rinse your pumice stone thoroughly after use and hang it up to dry. When the pores of the stone get clogged, you can clean it with a small brush such as an old toothbrush.
- Every month or so you should boil the stone in water for five minutes to deep clean it and kill any bacteria.
We Also Recommend
(60%OFF Today)Magic Beauty Eyebrow Trimmer
Classic Soft Cup Sports Bra (3 pcs)
SALON PROFESSIONAL STEAM HAIR STRAIGHTENER